The Raspberry Pi 2 is a revolutionary mini computer: it gives users access to every part of it, it is incredibly flexible, it allows users to choose the operating system they prefer, it allows its users to program their own animations, their own games and much, much more. It is a very tiny and lightweight computer and, importantly, it is incredibly cheap.
By using a Raspberry Pi 2 you will learn how to program a computer while developing your creativity and having a lot of fun to boot!
This book is a step by step guide to using your Raspberry Pi 2; it includes:
- How to set it up
- How to install operating systems
- How to install software applications
- How to use basic and even advanced commands
- How to create new programs
- How to troubleshoot common and less common problems
- How to use specific applications such as Scratch, the Raspberry Pi 2 Camera Module and Nano
- How to adapt and change the configuration of your Raspberry Pi 2
- The basics of programming
- Do's and don'ts
- Recent developments
- Quick, handy and very useful tips
- How to connect it to other hardware
- How to expand its memory
- And much, much more!
Even complex ideas are presented with great clarity, step by step, in a language that is accessible to all, even those that have never used a program command based computer before.